Information Collection & Its Use
Aggressive Insurance collects a variety of personal information, including your email address, IP address, and message content. Aggressive Insurance also collects names and mailing addresses (including street, city, state, and zip code) from users who willingly provide that information. Aggressive Insurance use this personal information as follows:
- Aggressive Insurance requires that you provide your email address in the contact section of its web site, in order to respond to your question(s) by email. You do have the option of also providing other personal information, including name, demographics (City & State), and what products/services interest you.
- Aggressive Insurance automatically receives and records internet traffic information via our server logs, including your IP Address and the page you requested. Your IP address is unique, and is not linked to your email address or to Aggressive Insurance in any way.
- Aggressive Insurance offers a periodical email subscription. When you enter your name and email for that purpose, it is used for that purpose and that purpose alone. We do not sell your email address or name for any reason.
Aggressive Insurance uses your email address for the following purposes:
- To contact you about Aggressive Insurance services or the Aggressive Insurance.com web site.
- To communicate with you concerning problems or malfunctions that you report.
Information Sharing & Disclosure
Aggressive Insurance does not sell or rent your email address, name, mailing address, or any other information to anyone for any reason. Aggressive Insurance will not share your email address, first or last name, mailing address, or other received information to anyone, except as stated below:
- Aggressive Insurance will disclose personal information and personal records as they pertain to Aggressive Insurance or business with Aggressive Insurance, if required to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or any other legal process.